ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

Notthemama, I agree, but now it is all a matter of timing and...

1. 335 Posts.
    Notthemama,
    I agree, but now it is all a matter of timing and what the chinese see the resourse being worth now.

Will they negotiate as per previous agreements or are they looking to get a better deal will be the real question going forward.

Keep in mind they still have 50 odd million dollars locked in at a dollar if I recall correctly when they brokered the original deal so I do not think they will want to sqander that either.

My beleif is they think long term and thinking 5 & 10 years ahead is not in there make up and this whole area that Palmer owns is of great interest to them. RDI putting 20 billion tonnes up for grabs must go along way to help them secure there future surely.

As previously stated some time ago, I think the funding for the bulk of the RDI float has been more or less agreed before it will be floated and this blip will soon pass with the iron ore for ARH will be in production just on time for demand picking up and therefore maximising profit for it's share holders.

Good luck to All in these trying time I hope it goes well for all involved

All looks very grim nowhope but lets just hope this is the way the cards fall

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.