SYB symbion health limited

Jolly,Indemnity insurance is going to affect all private...

1. 371 Posts.
    Jolly,

Indemnity insurance is going to affect all private centres, clinics and hospitals (private and public) that Doctors work in. Get it right!

The current insurance issue is but one problem. There are many other organic and systemic issues in the healthcare system. Other posters on Hotcopper can do a better job of describing what they are.

Sure, Mayne’s may have got their model wrong on who the ultimate customers were/are however, if they can follow through on what they are saying - then maybe.
    One has to remember certain parts of Mayne’s are doing very well - thankyou very much. Anyways - a good question to ask yourself, does the rest of the health care industry outside of Mayne's have the capacity to soak up any mass defections of dissatisfied Physicians, with enough session times in the theatres, Cath labs etc.

Smedley, James and Cook have been pressing the flesh all around Australia, to listen and fine-tune what they need to do. Time will tell if they listened closely enough.

I don't visit HC much anymore but, Jolly most of your posts are still full of it - a small number aren't. A VERY SMALL NUMBER! Stop patting yourself on your back about 5000+ posts! Most of them are Rhetorical, nonsensical or provide information that is readily available off the web.

I challenge you to start providing some posts of substance in accordance with the deep well of knowledge you possess, accumulated in the time playing the market (possibly yourself) and advice/wisdom contained in your 5000+ posts!

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.