BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Big Un update!, page-106

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Thing is that many here in Australia and around the world have been extremely burnt by this despicable and disgusting behaviour that you might be able to change your name but people from around the world will not forget the face of those who stole their money.

All of us who have been burnt by this can hold their head imho extremely high that they did nothing illegal and based their investment on what was being released to the market.

Yes some people went extremely hard and invested too much without a balanced approach for their portfolio and I will put my hand up and say that I was one of these people.

To those who provided some warning signs prior to the company going into suspension please do not stop providing your viewpoint on any future companies as its this balance view that may save others from similar companies in the future. However, I will say make sure you write your posts in a non derogatory manner supported with evidence as this will enable those people to take a more balanced view instead of blowing it off as just a downramper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.