BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Big Un update!, page-93

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I did think this was in good hands with ASIC and ASX. If in reality BIG knew their house of cards had collapsed from the first day of suspension, I find it incredible that we have been left in suspension so so long...that the encouraging announcements were actually approved ...wow.

I of course wanted my investment to be safe. I believed the company was genuine. There is no correct way of doing this?

If what we are reading here is all true there has been a failure of epic proportions. epic. But we are just investors. liquidation is acceptable on disallowed.

As we risked our money on the ASX it is accepted that poor decisions are made in investments, no matter how unfair that seems, in 2018 Ifeel the checks and audits should have picked up the warnings. The glowing reports reached the major newspapers in New Zealand. I am angry that we have been so let down, the authority remains frozen in a time freeze. I am not happy that ASIC and ASX were so slow to act and the communication to us has been almost zero.

And yes I was wrong trying to calm people here and for that I apologise, but I believed in a reliable source...I still do. I did not want to react to hear say. We all lost something, I lost 50,000 which was for my retirement. I don’t really understand why I have lost my money, because the authorities have not said much.The news is that one company is in liquidation. So I’m not sure why the experts here see zero.

I feel so stupid but none of us knew the scale or that it appears to be fraud. Still we know so little. I have no idea what I should really do next. 1/Wait and see,
    2/ file a loss...what to do at all.

This is probably new to most of us.

Some people who warned us, were not pleasant in their delivery. I know in the future I must respect that is their delivery and believe where there is smoke there is probably fire.Pleasant people are not always right. My nest egg made me blind.

Hey they make you wait so long... when they investigate, worse they weren’t able to fix it.

So for all the authorities, the moderations...there are no protections, and all those rules, what for?

I hope all the holders tonight are managing each day and are ok. if you can’t sleep Latest research says, 8 almonds 2 dates immediately on waking will ensure enough insulin to your body to make you sleep like a baby : ) It works for me and the friends who needed it. Kia kaha, stay strong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.