EMC 0.00% 13.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Big VMS news coming?, page-82

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Excellent post as usual, VB or no VB, it was pretty common sense stuff for anyone not aware of the mining processes.

I totally agree with your thoughts about nearology , its nice to know that you are in the " ball park " but it doesnt guarantee success, just ask 4CE in realation to AVZ, one is a monster, the other was a complete duster.

Regards to open pit mining, I would like to to see 3 g/t as an average regards to GOLD, 1/gt, 2gt, it all comes down to strip ratio, if there is a massive deposit then yes, its viable, but you need everything going for you.

Regards to underground mining, well 3g/t aint going to cut it if you have to dig 150 - 250 down, again intercepts would have to be massive , so you would think an average of 5gt would be the go there, if your intercepts were decent enuff.

All I am looking for with the next round of results, is that we indeed have a VMS play at work and in general, just more continuity of what we have already identified, way to early to be talking Jorc or anything else at this stage, I have no problem with the grades, 51g/t - 2g/t, its just the intercepts at this stage are relatively skinny, so what I am looking for apart from the VMS, is nice chunky intercepts, 10m +++

My knowledge is no where compared to yours, but thats what I look for, grade and strip..= ECONOMICS of SCALE.

I am a tradie, so you would think I would guzzle beer, truth is, I have to drink 10 cans before I get a glaze, give me a cheap $10 champagne bottle, then the glaze and the personality changes in a whim., which is why I wrote this post sober.

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.