EMC 4.00% 12.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Excellent post as usual, VB or no VB, it was pretty common sense...

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Excellent post as usual, VB or no VB, it was pretty common sense stuff for anyone not aware of the mining processes.

I totally agree with your thoughts about nearology , its nice to know that you are in the " ball park " but it doesnt guarantee success, just ask 4CE in realation to AVZ, one is a monster, the other was a complete duster.

Regards to open pit mining, I would like to to see 3 g/t as an average regards to GOLD, 1/gt, 2gt, it all comes down to strip ratio, if there is a massive deposit then yes, its viable, but you need everything going for you.

Regards to underground mining, well 3g/t aint going to cut it if you have to dig 150 - 250 down, again intercepts would have to be massive , so you would think an average of 5gt would be the go there, if your intercepts were decent enuff.

All I am looking for with the next round of results, is that we indeed have a VMS play at work and in general, just more continuity of what we have already identified, way to early to be talking Jorc or anything else at this stage, I have no problem with the grades, 51g/t - 2g/t, its just the intercepts at this stage are relatively skinny, so what I am looking for apart from the VMS, is nice chunky intercepts, 10m +++

My knowledge is no where compared to yours, but thats what I look for, grade and strip..= ECONOMICS of SCALE.

I am a tradie, so you would think I would guzzle beer, truth is, I have to drink 10 cans before I get a glaze, give me a cheap $10 champagne bottle, then the glaze and the personality changes in a whim., which is why I wrote this post sober.

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $2.887K 24.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 274322 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 28571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.