TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

big volume again today, page-60

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    amex et al

Interesting points as usual. Seems to me that if TZ remain overwhelmed by customers the sooner they raise a heap of capital from IPO or other deals the better! That will allow a significant expansion of their staff and business and raise their profile with other potential customers. As someone else said on HC the other day being listed on NASDAQ (compared to being an unknown on the ASX) has BIG advantages for TZ in terms of profile and certainty for customers that they will be well funded going forward. Customers won't hang around forever waiting in a queue and I'm sure TZ management is aware of this .. so they will want to proceed to IPO as soon as practical.

JRV .. I too hope you are correct. In any case we can look forward to further updates next week via the Amsterdam shareholders presentation. Its obvious though that TZ need to deliver the seriously big news to get any response on the ASX ..last week's response to the new deals with EAs must have been disappointing for management.

I will join amex is congratulating TZ on continued success in converting a growing list of EA customers to POs. Just wish we didn't have to continue to guess what these deals mean in terms of revenue.

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21477 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.