AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

re: need to be careful with this one.. Yes it looks like the...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    re: need to be careful with this one.. Yes it looks like the director who recently disposed of a million shares is going to miss out.

Mind you the strength in the share price needs to continue beyond the round of analysts briefings and company promotions. Remember too Shaw is the broker to AMU and benefits financially from its asssociation with the company.

Also curious to me that AMU should engage a firm friendly to the company to underwrite the exercise of the November options and presumably take fees and commissions for doing so. Not a bad undertaking when the exercise price of the options is 25 cents. Wouldn't have thought they needed anyone to gaurantee that the options would be exercised at that price.

I wonder if the company that offers the gaurantee gets to exercise itself any options that for whatever reason are not exercised by shareholders. Now that would be a deal and a half.

Still in the present market any company that gets on the hustings and puts out glossy slide on its operations is bound to see a rise in its share price.....temporarily!!!

Those US wells need to produce a bit better than they do at the moment if AMU is to benefit. This year's profit is better than last years largely due to the higher oil price not higher production.

Company still has $5 million in debt to retire but funds from options exercise should fix that

Try as I might I can't seem to get a handle on some very simple statistics like how many wells it has producing, at what rates and at what net revenue to Amadeus.

For me I am not prepared to put any value on the biodiesel project, has all the potential to me of being a very expensive white elephant. I hope not because I too am concerned about the environment.

All in all I think there are better value plays out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.