FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

The only situation in which Ophir will walk is if the option was...

1. 149 Posts.
    The only situation in which Ophir will walk is if the option was conditional to a successful outcome at Kora.

But never fear AP is here. They're going balls deep off WA, whatever the price it seems. I can't imagine why they would acquire all the blocks surrounding FAR's without making a significant offer for ours especially considering their maturity. The AH structure overlapping only adds to this. For those unaware the structure lies in 2200 metres of water so drilling isn?t going to be cheap yet AP is paying 80% of costs for a 60% interest.

They received the processed 3D over Gambia in June and in the presentation from today they reiterated that interpretation and evaluation was ongoing. So I think there?s definitely scope for support from the fear of missing out on an announcement to drill AH.

Reiterating my previous posts, I don?t believe we will hit cash backing. Not even fear can drive our assets to 0 worth. History only supports this.

Regarding your view of Hartley?s though GW, I tend to agree. I think they?re a bit of a sly bunch, only in the game for themselves but then what broker isn?t?

I don?t think the world will fall off a cliff in another GFC type scenario. There far are too many vested interests to allow a Eurozone country to default, especially when the tools are available to prevent it. Politics may be hurting the situation now but when push comes to shove, a default equals political suicide for many. We only have to look as far as our own government to see what lengths politicians will go too to stay in power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.