ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

big volumes traded on the nasdaq last night, page-27

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I remember few years back when I was getting a bit excited (well maybe more then a bit..lol) on the msb threat one guy used to "hush me"...lol...he said it was great that we are under the radar for a bit longer so we can accumulate more at cheaper prices..he was not into spreading the news or encouraging anyone to pump up the prices!..he was so right there!...but he didn't need to worry...when the msb finally went through the roof all the experts admitted they missed it completely and did not see it coming...so I am inclined (for the greater good) to post less here any enthusiastic comments...just a "dry" technical reporting will do...it may keep majority away...lol...and yes...agree..i am a small buyer compared to some but am willing to bet few thousands here as well..it won't leave me homeless and it may help me to achieve my goals ....and also the interesting bit was on msb all of sudden there was this bot...chewing on our orders 24/7...it was driving us nuts!..had to buy at market otherwise you were getting 5 shares at the time...but again someone said it was a good sign - someone was getting ready to get the bot on it to accumulate..so let's keep an eye on any bot activities as well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $11.74K 2.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 83369427 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 52673691 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.