JBM jubilee mines nl

re: whats the pe now with anomaly 1 still sitting thereplenty...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: whats the pe now with anomaly 1 still sitting there

plenty and plenty of exploration upside probably still to come via exploration with such a huge budget set for 2007

highest grade sulfide producer (how many sulfide mines are coming on stream? let alone at such high grades!)

costs in lowest quartile

talked about takeover target for the least few months, with MD of company even saying that hes been approached

its not hard to see why ppl are holding onto their JBM shares tightly.

exploration was a question mark not that long ago, but they proved to the market otherwise!

with the budget set as high as it is for the next 6 months, I think youd be stupid to jump off this ship (my opinion)

Only thing that can take this baby down is a downtrend in nickel prices ala whats happened to copper price trend.

Other than that, its definately a TAKEOVER target, and people in the know have been aware of this ever since it was in the mid $9 range

the grounds around the cosmos region are incomparable

exploration will keep delivering and they have all this excess money to use/commit to exploration and expanding production

just wait and see how much money theyll rake in this quarter with $15 nickel prices!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.