BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

big voulme- any news from agm?, page-28

1. 386 Posts.
    further frustraation - to those that have taken the line that the board is 'giving up' valuable options into their argument that the board must be doing the right thing.

I reviewed the scheme document and the options are getting paid out based on their time value!!! Section 3 part c. Another 6.244 million going to the option holders.

Looking into the scheme document it was so obvious in hindsight - the market manipulation, the price being pushed down, the amazing 'premium' to market that aarow offered. If this is not one bit stink bomb i am not sure what is. The regulators need to take a very hard long look at the market trading in takeover companies for the 6-12 months prior to a take over. Who is shorting, who is selling, who is buying? With the technology that we have available these days this sort of comprehensive analysis should be, well not easy, but certainly not hard.

waiting in hope of a white night but am tempted to go with Salty and exit this stink bomb. If I cant trust the board why should i stay? A board that I valued so highly for so long has now been etched into my eternal memory as shady and underhanded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.