KAR 1.11% $1.78 karoon energy ltd

big week ahead!!

1. 117 Posts.
    This week could be the one that will be our christmas present. I havent posted as much as I would like but I have been rather busy finishing out the year. This week we will be receiving the news from P2 just looking at the post Dr.Daz is very close to the money on all postings. Yes WDL are now going ahead with another 12 Appr. wells of the browse due to KAR's results from P1 which was classified as a discovery. We were only 100m from the top of the reservoir so given that we should be there maybe Monday or Tuesday. I would say Wednesday or Thurs we could be in a trading Halt. I dont know if anyone remembers my talk of insto looking for 600,000 options before kontiki 1 well they put a ordinary report on KAR last week and are beleived to be acting on behalf of sinopec a chinese oiler. To those grubs you better hurry up because you have 4 days before the birth of new results. Were is ASIC in relation to conflict of interest. It has been a wild ride and about to rocket. So to all holders stay turned this week will be orsame... Ya, picko, daz, digger and golf look forward to all your report discriptions this week.
    My position is now back to strong buy...

Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.426B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.76 $7.106M 4.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15683 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 25444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.