RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

big week ahead

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    This is what I would say in a brr interview. Then follow it up witha mass email to every broker I know in Aus/US.

Fundamentally:

** Naracoota volcanics soon to be drilled. Rig being sourced now

** 18 anomalies, 10 of which are high priority

** 75km from Sandfire's 36% Cu hit. And, Just 1km from a mine where 7t of copper was mined at 16%!

** $3m in bank. Little stock. Sellers are few. Buyers are building in number as investor awareness increases

** But wait. There's still more,

** Iron ore. 100mt of the stuff, easilly and cheaply attained and beneficiated to 66% material.

** IO market on the up and up. Chinese and Indian steel makers on the prow for assets.

** Option to acquire Buena Vista was signed at market bottom. Was worth $75m US at initial offering.

** Over $30m worth of work done on BV and all data acquired by RHM.

** Exploration upside 400mt.

** Close to infrastructure.

** Market cap only $6m.
    Peer comparison = $60m , based on iron ore alone!

Technically :

This breakout is TEXT-BOOK. Bluesky break to 26c on consistently high volumes. The pull-back to support was well supported and previous resistance is now a floor. Momentum is building. I remember not too long ago this would open and close without a single share trading, now we have 1-2m shares trading hands on a daily basis. And look at the options- They're telling a story of their own. And what a story!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.