EOS 3.13% $1.32 electro optic systems holdings limited

Big week ahead, page-96

1. 9,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    So many apparently rambling claims which one r u referring to?Each claim can be fact checked relatively easily.Bottom line,the lynx is in service in Germany,the red back has just completed trials in Australia and about to commence trials in Korea.In the US their partner is oshkosh.The lynx partner is raytheon and L3Harris.
    Example when a vehicle is not in service ie the hawkei when someone finally asked where does the spare tyre go,hmm now it has to tow a trailor for the spare.Thats after a couple of years of 'testing',exibitions etc.

Dutton just allocated $10b to establish the nuclear infrastructure required by nuclear submarines including a east coast nuclear sub port.Surely next major decision for Dutton will be to fast track space connectivity,hyper sonic missiles,as ben is fully aware remote weapons stations which includes lynx/red back are useless without space connectivity,C4edge,laser as a weapon and laser connectivity.Basically the assets eos owns but can't afford to develop.A bit ironic because ben got such a good deal buying audacy and collinear because they had financial issues.
    My point is the meo constellation is a proven technology to support leo satellites as confirmed by the SES europe meo relay satellites.I hope the fed govt allocates some funds to help build this eos meo relay constellation its that important as a back up for leo satellites during times of conflict and now made more imperative because of laser connectivity characteristics.
    hmm enough rambling.
    ok a little more my choice a strategic partner for eos that can help fast track eos to become a australian kongsberg with also some govt grants as eos must have control or equal control of the assets which by the way u just can't go out and buy these assets ie the many eos technologies.ie laser connectivity,audacy,collinear and em solution assets.
    hmm a little more,eos is the only co in australia that has interests in all these major developing sectors,there r other australian co's with excellent developments but none of these co's have the coverage of the eos assets which a prime requires..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
0.040(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $254.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.33 $1.30 $532.8K 404.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4212 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 2634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.