TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

big week ahead, page-17

1. 16,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    para

Sensible comments as usual! Yes we probably all agree that given the market conditions CSNY will most likley advise delaying until 2009 .. and I would think that shareholders would agree. Equally we have so far accepted that its been 10 months since the last revenue model update because the IPO was going to happen by 4th quarter 2008. There was a strong expectation only months ago that we would be celebrating a successful IPO in Novemeber/December .... so it was a reasonable assumption that the numbers are there to support the growth forcasts that we expected to see in a prospectus as early as October. However, if there is to be a further delay I believe that it is essential that TZ reassures shareholders and the market that all is on track for growth and the IPO by releasing a revenue model (and a very promising one at that) at the time that a delay is announced. A firm date for the IPO would of course be appreciated but may not be possible I guess (unless CSNY have a crystal ball that works). If all we get is an update that says "due to market conditions ....bla bla bla..." it will not be pretty.

I'm sure that management's minds are focussed on these issues and that they want to achieve the best outcome for all of us.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.