ALA 0.00% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Big Week Coming, page-108

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    morning all.

I have been reading the posts in the last couple of days and certainly very negative from some. I can appreciate however why this is the case, especially if you are a LT holder. I for one have a couple LT holds in my portfolio and can share the frustration, however, I did enter those stocks on the premise of them being LT. IMO, if you are in SUD for the LT and you entered SUD for the LT, whether years ago or just recently, you shouldn't have an end date. you should focus on a Project end date. our projects are certainly coming to the business end so a bit more patience is required. for the LT's, you have come this far, a bit longer may be worth your while.

for the ST holders, I for one fit into this category, consider yourselves lucky as I am fairly confident that your timing into this was based on a fluke and not timed.

SH's, whether LT or having just come on board, we will soon get rewarded. rather than take cheap shots, which for one does not make for good reading for others, maybe discuss what this company can achieve, rather than what it has allegedly failed to achieve. I use the word allegedly because they have NOT failed by any stretch. I can guarantee you all that a deal will come. I cannot tell you the time frame as I cannot see into the future, however, there are deals in the pipeline. there are discussions in the pipeline and there is revenue there also.

go back a couple months when BIT and BD1 had their run. go back and read what I said with respect to that not being sustainable and those that bought at the peak are now in weak hands. go and look at their SP now and read SH's pulling their hair out in their forums..... the difference between SUD and the other 2??? REVENUE... no we have not had our run yet, however, when we do, it will be sustainable... it will be a true reflection of what the company is worth and not based on smoking mirrors.....

keep your chins up and remember, fundamentals... it's a business. a business needs to make money... we have it... it's coming... hold on.... and always... please DYOR and don't take others word as gospel. everyone has an agenda...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $157.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $59.38K 396.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 500550 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 146916 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.