ALA 2.94% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

@poguess I don't think it will be the cannabis as IMO, this is...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    @poguess I don't think it will be the cannabis as
    IMO, this is still at its infant stages... the world has yet to 'wake up' in terms of benefits and I don't think SUD will have the exposure to the correct market for a little while. the good thing though is that ZLD has shifted and narrowed its projects which, I believe align with our product. give this one some time.

therefore, by process of elimination, I would be banking on the Zolpi. there already is exposure to the market from big companies and it will only be a matter of time until this bet pays off.

for me personally, as long as Revenue keeps coming in, whatever that looks like, this decreases the likelihood of further CR and dilution. CR's kill companies.... no matter how good of a product a company may have, if they continue with CR's it then becomes a short term play and does not give enough time to a company to enable things to get off the ground.

there are only a handful of companies who actually become majors. unless they have break throughs it is so difficult. this is why I am always reluctant to invest into bios and tech world stocks. I like commodities because it's either in the ground or it's not. the fact that SUD has revenue was a screaming buy to me... at these low levels. and how did I come across it? luck.... I don't pretend to be an expert... quite the opposite.... I'm not a trader... I invest in companies that look good on the balance sheet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $120.1K 731.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 526460 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 131512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.