NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

big week this week, page-17

1. 3,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ... jpimenta... says :
    I had this penny dreadfull from 2006 when it was called Multiemedia till just after the GFC when everybody thought this co was going down the dunny I sold it with a huge haircut,
    now you telling everyone that this co is so great and that you hold these shares for very long time and you are making money I simply don't believe you even if you had averaged down big time. after reading all your posts I thought I would have a punt with the money thatI was going to bet on the horses a couple of weeks a go.
    (no pun intended,) for me this management have been sacking shareholders money, for far too long.

DYOR,IMO
    ....... ............. .................... ...........
    ... i assume you meant this comment to NWT chatters as a group -
    and say - when you buy or sell - then, it is your decision.
    ... you must learn to live with that decision.
    ... we all take profits and losses depending upon your/our trading history.
    ... this newsat has big potential if all falls into place as per plan BUT it is also a high risk venture until all is done. and financed and confirmed.
    ... our posts ( well, mine ) are as is, at posting time - reversals of opinions can be at any time - minutes, hours, days, weeks, ...years ..... that is our decision at the time.
    ... i, have averaged down "big time" and im frustrated over delays and more delays to further upwards shareprice progress.
    ... you only need to have seen the pre-xmas shareprice guessing competition on newsatforum.org to get a clear picture we know nothing and cannot guess anything with any real accuracy.
    ... the numbers ranged greatly - over $1, under $1, extreme guesses near/over $2 ... a couple of the closest lowest guesses were in the 65cent area and now we see 60cents approx. but that list is now deleted,ofcourse, as too embarrassing to keep by the great propogators of that forum. yet it was meant for backwards referral. HA, laugh !!! ...
    ... you should join that forum and see how long before they chop you up for being a dissenter....downramper as they call it.
    ... you need to stop assuming you are in this boat alone - we are all in there while we are still holding as long as we dont hit underwater rocks and hope the captain does not slip into a lifeboat and float away to safehavens.
    ... unlike here in hotcopper where you get your say and somebody , like me , gets to try to calm you with logic and not abuse ......maybe just a few bad phrases.
    ... ps - how did your racehorse go - win or lose ? ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.