NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

big week this week, page-20

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    jpimenta

It is extremely obvious from your posts that you still carry a grudge. The Company, like it or not, has moved on. Most holders have moved on. I have nothing against you and am always happy to discuss NWT with you.

Nobody made you invest in multiemedia yet you blame everybody except yourself.

I presume you are talking about me when you say "now you telling everyone that this co is so great and that you hold these shares for very long time and you are making money I simply don't believe you "

Not that it is any of your business but my average is 37c [post consolidation SP} or .007 pre consolidation SP so do not insinuate that I am lying !!

Even if you are not referring to me then I know of many who have held from multiemedia days [I haven't been in that long] and have very successfully averaged down and now are reaping the rewards for their patience and insight. They obviously had more faith than you.

The original management may still be there but it now has been strengthened by some very astute and reputable Executives who will ensure the Company stays on the straight and narrow and focuses on the end goal. They have proven they are now professional, competent, focused and diligent. The current share price is the only proof I need of that.

The vision is solid, the business plan prudent, and the future exciting. The fact that you [and so many others] lost a lot in the "dark old days" is very unfortunate but put it behind you. We have all invested in dog stocks [me probably more than most] but the only person I blame for that is ME!!!!

Move on, perhaps even get back on board and recoup some of that lost money. You could do a lot worse IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.