NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

big week this week, page-22

1. 3,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ... mainly reply to CSM ....
    ... well, okay , perhaps the tipping comp is still there, i dont know, in newsatforum.org -
    ... but just look at it, to see the point of my comment, is that the guesses were all over the shop and mostly over the top of $1.xx - $2.xx plus, nowhere near reality of 60c approx ... except for a couple near the 60cent mark...
    ... as for being banned - somebody gets the chop when the SP is stagnant , just like now
    ... so george is the latest choppee, i hear - what did he say that was so offensive ? ..hhhmmm ?....
    ... or is it just a bad case of the shyytes again by the controller, just like the others that got the chop.
    ... giving those results the tipping contest tippers should get the chop too for being uprampers to extreme ....
    ... not to mention the constant speculation of announces twice a week - especially mooooondays ....
    ... nothing wrong with a barbed comment - gets the juices flowing !!!...
    ... its still a -humiliation- to the propogators.
    ... 150 active members - most of whom never comment - its just the same old rampers of which i was once one til reality hit.
    ... as for saying what you like - i never said anything much more than you of "offence" nature - until i got targetted.
    ... the only time somebody should be binned is when they out anothers identity - like somebody that did that in hotcopper one time a long time ago.... banned permanently !!!.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.