FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Any deal that benefits FAR mate. I'm not going to try and...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Any deal that benefits FAR mate. I'm not going to try and pretend that I know what's coming down the pipeline but I'm positive if FAR didn't want to preempt that we would've heard early on.

I'm hoping for increased % of the JV but I know that's not a sure thing by any stretch. I believe FAR are trying their best and I hope they pull it off but unlike some other posters here I don't think it'll be end of the world type stuff if they can't and I certainly wouldn't be getting out my pitchfork if that happens. Management have everything to gain by making a deal work. They have the team for it and so long as they explain what happened in any negative event I'm sure I'll be ok with them proceeding as originally planned. Will I be disappointed if this doesn't come off? Sure!

Second to this, I would hope for some form of free-carry to reduce our requirement of further CAP raises. Again, not a sure thing and another outcome people on this forum have been discussing for AGES.

I'm also patiently waiting for the RISC update. Each day we talk more about the PE deal and less about RISC but RISC has a massive effect on how we proceed as well. It will directly effect any potential TO offers too.

Speaking of TO's - There is always a chance of Takeover from one of the Big Boys. That's very exciting too but I will emphatically disagree with your forecasts of 12-15c. I don't believe our top 20 are after such a small gain on FAR and I think any offer around these numbers will be quickly declined by the masses. Keep in mind part of FJ's parcel was bought at 14c! Again, this is only my opinion.

As some have touched on again and again, we are finally in a position where BIG things could happen. We're close to DOC which has always been the end-game in my opinion in addition to reserve updates, possible deals being struck etc. etc.

My only frustration when I read the HC forum is I just don't see why SOME people are whining and moaning when we haven't heard anything to whine and moan about? On the contrary, FAR are in one of the best positions in their life-cycle. I understand that you and many other holders desperately want to see our SP reflect some increased value. I think where we differ is how we perceive a Speccy stock like FAR. You talk about management and their accountability to the SP like they're a blue-chip. Fact is there is very little more management can do to take the selling pressure off this stock. They've forged ahead very well and contrary to a lot of other spec stock performances have found exactly what they've been looking for. In this climate, with our current market cap it's no secret that it will take something MASSIVE to move the SP to where we all want it. Is that DOC, TO or a much bigger slice of the pie? I don't know but it is a spec stock and until that title is removed we won't see the gains we're all yearning for.

One day we'll be happy.... I hope.... and that's why I hold.

If I didn't believe Management were acting in a professional way, with shareholders in mind I simply would've sold by now. Disclaimer: My average is 8c so I'm sitting on break even both in my super holding and trade account holdings.

Hope that clears up where I stand and if you've made it this far, thanks for reading my novel of a reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.