FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

If there is a court case, either Malcy or News organization...

1. 18,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2643
    If there is a court case, either Malcy or News organization would have picked it up by now.

Better yet, someone from HC would have provided the heads-up.

Another stock I have invested in - in a similar situation (right of first refusal), was taken to court on the last day, when the right had to be exercised.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/courtroom-action.2836896/#post-18546695

In that case, both News Organizations and HC members picked it up and posted on the PLS forum.

The issue in question was whether PLS had provided all the terms and conditions to MRL for them to consider, on whether to exercise their right of first refusal.  Note, the similarity of the argument of the FAR situation.

In any case, they (MRL) went to court against PLS, on the last day to get an extension on the right of first refusal.

Well, FAR's PE right of 30 days had "supposedly" passed, but no signals of challenges, no News releases either from FAR or WPL - not on the last day or any subsequent days thereafter.

Total silence....no court cases, no lawyers going to arbitration, no leaks to News Organization.

More importantly, no leaks on HC forum from the Cheerleaders of FAR - regarding PE being exercised.

Instead the leaks now is about "Legal glitches" (from Malcy) and trying to "Resurrect" the PE right (from Aqua).

Furthermore, I noticed the narrative have since changed from FAR cheerleaders - from confidence of the PE right being exercised last week to "hey, its not bad after all, if we end up with WPL as JV partner", in the last few days.

Now, we are discussing about the merits of looking ahead with WPL.

And the PE right (not exercised) is described as being irrelevant to the future of FAR.

I truly hope I am wrong, but I get the feeling we are being softened up for the inevitable disappointment.

JMHO.

And DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $21.96K 44.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78555 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 1149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.