FAR 2.25% 45.5¢ far limited

Big Week?, page-5

1. 16,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3684
    Hi Gilbert, I am one of those that don't think CNE/FAR are completely on the same page.
    Firstly the resource numbers, the disparity is laughable.
    I am of the opinion, based on a tweet to me from Malcy, {" FAR had no choice CNE lose operatorship once DOC " } that CNE got a whiff of the WPL deal and IMO is the reason they stopped drilling/connectivity testing. Had they continued and connectivity was proved, then they would have had no option but to declare the field and by doing so give up operatorship which would have been handed straight to WPL in light of events. We shall soon know how keen CNE are to keep operatorship or what value they can gain from it.
    If you put this in light of what has taken place with WPL it was completely in CNE's interest not to hand COP/WPL operatorship and I suspect that WPL may be fuming quietly as COP probably told them DOC was a given and along with it operatorship.
    Its clear that CNE never told either COP or FAR what they were planning to do as both of them were keen to keep drilling.......COP especially in light of events I'd imagine.
    My point being if they got on well CNE would IMO have involved FAR in this decision and given them the heads up on what was in the wind especially if you think they get on well enough to do a preempt together.
    I don't have any hard evidence that this is the case but it makes sense of why CNE suddenly pulled the pin on drilling when the entire programme was designed to prove up commerciality. AIMO DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.010(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $152.2K 342.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48975 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 4998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ 102238
Last updated 15.10pm 10/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.