FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Big Week?, page-81

1. 18,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2643

Unfortunately, I would disagree with your view here.

These types of negotiations are done with a team of lawyers - from COP, WPL and probably CNE and FAR.

And nobody is going go out of their way to make it easier for another party.

COP would want their money at the end of the Pre-emption date - after all, they have a binding agreement with WPL.

They are Not going to grant any extension.

WPL would want this concluded - its the deal of the decade for them (wouldn't want to pay any more if I was them),

- they (WPL) would need to get ready for the next set of drills - as they are expected to inherit the right to become the operator - they would want to get the right personnel in place before the start of the next set of drills, which supposedly is to begin in September 2016.

For FAR and CNE - if they are going to exercise the Pre-emptive rights, they need to do it, very very soon. Next set of drills start in about 3 weeks. They need funds Not only to pay COP, but for the next set of drills, for COP's 35%.

If the calculated leaks to Malcy is correct, then both CNE and FAR have a matter of days left.
    Last edited by Cosmoterios: 09/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $21.96K 44.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78555 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 1149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.