LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

BIG weeks ahead for LOM, page-25

1. 376 Posts.
    You are correct Aries you mysteriously popped up on this thread and straight away bagging it from the get go. What I find most unusual about your style though is how you never acknowledge any one else's valid points (unless the suit your view)? Surely a balanced analysis of the company would see good points and bad points and I can understand if you didn't see as many good points as bad you would not rate the stock. But this is the problem here, you only ever post the bad and never fail to acknowledge the good or any ones valid responses which implies you have the blinkers on and only want to see evidence that supports a polarised view. I'll give you a very clear example of this right now.

You claim people are doing poorly on the stock because you, as you mentioned above, say you only started posting when the SP was in the mid 50s and then brag because you claim to have it right because the share price is now 36.5. Yet when other holders point out that they purchased their shares at less than 20c (there was a very lengthy period of time in the not too distant past when this was the case) and that they have made a good profit at 36.5c, you completely ignore them. You give no acknowledgement that your analysis may be flawed if you only base your assumptions on the date you started posting.

This is not in relation to the email you responded to above, but many earlier emails.

Hint: LOM was trading before you started posting.

GLTA holders and DYOR using all available facts
    Last edited by PointyD: 30/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.