LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Apologies Aries for that statement if incorrect. I should have...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    Apologies Aries for that statement if incorrect. I should have checked your posting history but it feels like you have been around longer. I may be confusing you with P or other buddies of doom here.

You must see why your posting meets such resistance here?
    We have listened to the exact same gloating from naysayers as the price dropped from 1c to 0.6c post the ANN of the 131ct monster. Again we were way over valued according to a select few still posting here. but most here have the experience to know not a single company goes up in a straight line(if you can show me a single one i would give you some credit). Your posting may frighten the less informed readers here but as you waste so much of your time on a stock you have no vested interested in we watch our profits grow and our company reaching major milestones over and over... I guess we all have very different amounts of spare time on our hands!

Perhaps you would like to tell us some of the stocks you are invested in or you know are undervalued now?? It may help you gain some credibility here.
    Last edited by kingoffoxford: 30/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.