LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

You are being selective again :-( I mentioned,because it's in...

1. 376 Posts.
    You are being selective again :-(

I mentioned,because it's in the announcements, the only valued portion of the held parcel is at 477k. The rest has not been valued so there are more cts unvalued than valued at present, so there is roughly a months worth of burn (based on Aug running costs which will have increased) in the valued portion of the parcel. The unvalued portion being 415ct + should equal or exceed this. So there is more to it than your simple "Firstly, the last diamond valuation roughly covers one month's worth of cash burn". You can't just ignore the rest of the diamonds sitting with the valued portion?

Secondly you are still ignoring the 5 million on hand for operating costs? Why do you not want to acknowledge its existence? Even if running costs doubled, they pulled nothing out of the ground, and no options were exercised the 5 mil plus the diamonds on hand would allow them to operate for 6 months. But the fact is they are pulling diamonds out of the ground, and they can do this at an increased rate due to less restrictions.

As you said we have our own views, but I feel mine is far more balanced than yours. I can see the pitfalls of the stock and there are many, I can also see the potential. You seem to just seem to only down ramp with talks of funding etc and ignore salient facts that do not support your arguments.

How you can keep scaremongering cap raising bearing in mind the above facts beggars belief.

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.