LSF 1.89% $3.12 l1 long short fund limited

Big Winners and Losers, page-14

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    "The thing I cant work out is why you own a dog"

Hiya peejay2!

Perhaps you are implying that LSF is a dog?.

Investing is risky. As an investor, I consider it vitally important to know as much as possible about stocks that I am invested in or that I might consider investing in.

May I politely ask you why you visit here to read the LSF threads, as from what you say you do not seem to be interested in LSF's performance? Your logic genuinely escapes me. We would all benefit from objective opinions about LSF rather than imagined aspersions about other posters. I would encourage all posters to engage in constructive debate. Any analysis of LSF's performance would in my opinion be of interest to other investors. If you don't like my posts and can't find anything constructive to discuss about them then you always have the options to not read them or just put me on ignore.

Perhaps the information in the following table from page 1 of LSF's most recent monthly report will assist you to understand that there can be legitimate concerns about LSF. As well as having excellent performance overall, there has also been some underwhelming performance in relatively recent times. Note that LSF underperformed the ASX200 in October by 0.8% and. LSF underperformed the ASX200 by 3.2% over the last year. In my opinion, considering how markets have been behaving, these figures are not what I had hoped for from a long-short fund. In my opinion, my previous posts in this thread may help to shed some light on LSF's performance, whatever that performance may be. I have at times been genuinely surprised about why LSF's performance has sometimes not been better, although obviously I'm quite happy about LSF's performance during the last week. Analysing LSF's performance helps to shed light on what their future performance might be, and thus helps to reduce risk.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4831/4831106-89afd55714020ad987f2a2e766d22594.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.060(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.945B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.16 $3.11 $1.601M 510.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 39814 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 22930 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.