LSF 1.25% $3.15 l1 long short fund limited

Big Winners and Losers, page-17

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Hiya peejay2!

I had hoped that you would comment about LSF rather than continue to disparage all the imagined faults that you can find in another poster. My analyses are posted in the hope that others will reciprocate by contributing constructive opinions about LSF's performance. I still live in hope, even if there is not much result at the moment. LSF threads used to have some good posters, maybe they will return.

Your comment that "their performance will be what it is, and continue to be what it is, (exceptionally good)" seems to be the main analytical conclusion about LSF that I could find in your posts. The rest of your tirade seems to be mainly about me. How odd it is indeed that you accuse me of barking! I am not interested in what you think about me. Suffice to say that I won't be taking any of your advice, except for perhaps selling LSF soon, which I had already mentioned that I might do. If I sell, then I expect that I will buy back in again at some later time - which I have previously done a few times, which any longtime readers of LSF threads will already know about, perhaps including you. Perhaps it is this type of activity that so annoys some holders, who may be long term holders.

I will continue to monitor LSF's performance, which I have done for a few years, and I will continue to occasionally post here, regardless of whether I am a holder, and regardless of whether you like it or not.

By the way, my past monitoring of LSF's performance has enabled me to avoid some of the not so "exceptionally good" phases of LSF's performance. Monitoring LSF's performance has also enabled me to pick reasonably good times to buy back in or to increase my holdings. These are as good reasons as any for monitoring LSF's performance.

In summary, I have found that performance monitoring is a very valuable tool in LSF risk management. Please correct me if I have got your drift wrong, but I would summarise your remarks as being that you appear to think that this is not possible. If so, then why waste your time bothering with such matters? Are you trying to use personal disparagement as a weapon to discourage posters who do not share your views? Hopefully, there may be some investors who might be sufficiently interested in LSF's performance to add constructively to the conversation.

(signs off and ducks for cover - woof woof)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
-0.040(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.960B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.20 $3.15 $965.5K 304.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 36553 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 3596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.