LSF 0.95% $3.19 l1 long short fund limited

"Do your own research prior to buying. If you are happy with...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    "Do your own research prior to buying. If you are happy with your decision, hold, If the results are not “what you hoped for”, sell. Easy !"

Peejay2, I interpreted this comment of yours as being advice. Still do. woof woof

Just in case there is anybody who has got hold of the wrong end of the stick, I am interested in opinions about LSF's performance, from as many different angles as possible. As peejay2 is has pointed out at great length, there is no shortage of opinions about LSF, from LSF. I am indeed interested in LSF's opinions, many of which I share, and I am also interested in the opinions of others. The primary purpose is to lower the risks when making investment and trading decisions about LSF. The primary purpose is not to influence LSF's investment strategies, but of course it may appear to some that this is the only purpose. Anyway, LSF is more than capable of being their own judge about whether they can learn from constructive criticism, and as far as I am concerned they are most welcome to do so if they wish to do so, but this is not the primary purpose of this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.19
Change
0.030(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.985B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.19 $3.16 $863.3K 272.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19301 $3.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.19 11841 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.