LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

big wrap on link / arckaringa, page-2

1. 9,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Some info. posted on Yahoo on Ackaringa.. I claimed to know nothing of such nature...

steveh8000 • Jul 7, 2013 4:57 AM Flag

Peter Bond said they wanted to make a decision by mid-year 2013. Here we are, and I know many inside the deal making process are slowly leaking information.....it just happens regardless of the rules.

I think we should hear something official by August that a deal is shaping up. It may read, " Two interested parties have signed LOI with Linc Energy to finalize a deal on Ackaringa Basin asset developments", not naming the parties, but confirming a deal is in the final stage of being signed. Peter Bond has stated their is room for six deals to share in the development. Some will want to see what the others are paying, but be assured the value terms were outlined from the start.

Peter is no fool, he will take an offer that rewards both short term and long term revenue for Linc. At this time in the company's history a significant cash infusion brings stability without share dilution to achieve developments in progress. The Ackaringa Basin has a lot of financial leverage for the immediate, and future long term revenue resources.

Any shared actual revenue from production is probably 18 to 24 months away. I think the upfront revenue is firm, but the shared production revenue is open for discussion. Many eyes on this deal, I expect it will follow similar deals done in the Cooper Basin from recent years as a reasonable guideline.

http://finance.yahoo.com/mbview/threadview/;_ylt=AtvFZtwKGcqH1qY2hHbH_NLeAohG;_ylu=X3oDMTB2cDYyY2RsBHBvcwMxNARzZWMDTWVkaWFNc2dCb2FyZHNYSFJVbHQ-_ylg=X3oDMTBhYWM1a2sxBGxhbmcDZW4tVVM-;_ylv=3?&bn=2f77e817-dfa8-3e59-bcfc-99e242a0a1ac&tid=1372991198901-9d3a093c-3293-4e49-8d02-72de66862a1e&tls=la%2Cd%2C2%2C3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.