CUS 2.00% 5.1¢ copper search limited

Pickup...a)CUS currently get about 42c per transaction right now...

1. 6,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Pickup...
    a)CUS currently get about 42c per transaction right now with the ability to get that up to 50c with SPS going on line.
    b) ATM fees for accessing cash o/s is notoriously ferocious. Unfortunately it does not make up any meaningful portion of CUS revenue...because they dont own machines abroad yet. However, if a Ppom, for instance, want to get cash out of a CUS cash macine while staying in Sydney, then they make the same 42c. The difference is made up by ANOTHER third party calles Cirrus. You may have seen their name on an ATM. What they do is provide a payment proccessing service for all o/s transactions worldwide....and they make an ABSOLUTE killing!!!
    c) Changes being muted by RBA are either i) get rid of interchange altogether and let the ATM operator collect the fee and pay the fees to the bank or ii) have a uniform interchange fee for all players creating a level playing field and letting ATM operators charge a surcharge on top. In that instance, only the surcharge would be disclosed to the card holder at the time...it would say something like " you will be charged an extra $1.5 for withdrawing money. If you agree please proceed".
    As for stock action, I think it looks very interesting right now. My guess is that commodity stocks will continue to slowly erode and stocks like CUS will start to get discovered.

...but what do I know, I'm only a humble shareholder!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.