AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Brains trust. I'm looking for some genuine thoughts (not advice...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Brains trust.

I'm looking for some genuine thoughts (not advice or debate) on the following questions:

1. Am I correct in saying we are still waiting for assays on holes 5,6 & 7? If so, what could positive results do tot the SP?
    2. Can/Will the company see SP above 70c and what do we need to see to make that happen?
    3. Can/Will the company see SP above 90c again and what do we need to see to make that happen?
    4. Is there more positive results anticipated in the short term based on the following quote from the most recent Andover update?:

"Drilling will recommence in early January with a 30,000m diamond drilling program planned, initially with two drill rigs and accelerated
    with a third rig in March.
    Meanwhile, the Company is undertaking DHTEM surveys in the three most recently drilled holes (ANDD0005, 0006 and 0007) to define strike and depth extensions of VC-07 and assist with future drill targeting of this conductor."

5. Will this ship just keep sinking?

Basis for the questions is that as I got in at the highs frown.png I am now exploring my options.

TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.