AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

In response to your questions, I would like to provide a point...

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    In response to your questions, I would like to provide a point of view of a realist, and not the regular, self-serving uprampers that post on here.

On point 1, the assay results for Holes 5 and 6 appear to have been delayed. Can't say why for sure. Hole 6 is expected to be the "torch bearer". So presumably they'll focus on Hole 6 to keep "the dream" alive.

Hole 7 was nothing short of abysmal. It's deplorable listening to the regular uprampers attempt to talk this one up. They never seize to shock me. To reiterate, they were hoping to find metres of semi-massive to massive sulphide intervals of nickel/copper but instead found 10cm (2 intervals) and one 50 cm interval of massive sulphide, amongst other small intervals of minerals.

It makes Hole 8 the company maker or breaker - if it's dry, the technical analysis derived base of 38 cents (from early December which everyone laughed at - please refer to my historical postings) will probably be too optimistic.

On points 2 and 3, I reiterate that the 100 day moving average at 42 cents is in sight, and almost certainly will be hit within a week or two - regardless of what news may be released. It's that strong.

Wouldn't go near this stock until it hits that level.

On point 4, I doubt anything positive can change the market's negative sentiment until Hole 8 is drilled and the results are known, but note my point above in relation to Hole 8 (the maker or breaker..)

On point 5, yes it will keep sinking until we hit the major technical support level at 42 cents, which also more or less coincides with the daily Bolinger Band floor. Remember, this is the level that the day traders, shorters, institutional investors and algorithms are watching for.

Note too that Azure is in a technical bear market after plunging more than 20% of it's high of 1.02. So further falls should lie ahead. This is no retracement as others have suggested.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that short interest is skyrocketing again, after hitting a temporary base on 24th December, it has now almost tripled - see the chart near end.

Don't let the uprampers tell you my views are conflicted, when I've been negative on this stock (and have maintained Sell sentiment) for perhaps 95% of my posts on here. So there are many more investors betting that this stock will fall heavily.

Read my posts and make up your own mind.

Good luck to all, and please note that none of what I say here should ever be construed as financial advice. DYOR before investing.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2798/2798319-77c4ba5de69043ea126cf1c10df364ab.jpg
    Last edited by MrLong2019: 11/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.