AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

For those that don't get that an entire project doesn't fall on...

1. 30,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    For those that don't get that an entire project doesn't fall on a single result, this could be the right move...for them.
    Could. Be.

But let's do some work instead? And read the anns properly?

We're putting together a slowly forming image and that won't work for anyone who looks at a single piece of a puzzle and freaks out. Freaking out is unwise because it's well understood that decisions should be made calmly and analytically. But some might trade that way. I'm not going to speculate on how successful that approach would be, it goes against all the rules of investing, as well as trading.

Some also like to use charts, and bang on about them as if the past drives the present when we are going to have a steady stream of results coming in on a very big EM plate, and so far the data is showing significant mineralisation.

IF the EM plate were not showing mineralisation and doing that consistently AND we were well into the drill program, maybe they'd have a point.

But we're just getting started and presuming that the EM plate is not sufficiently mineralised is just ....weird.

Banging on about charts, without addressing the wider picture. Just pretending it doesn't exist is a very strange approach. It's almost like they don't want to see what's staring them in the face.

I'm seeing the wider picture here. Wise calm decision making is to be preferred IMO but everyone has their own ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.