AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Big year ahead, page-45

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Oh really? It's unintelligent to recognise that using the rear vision mirror is useless if you are dealing with a string of announcements.

Just look at the circumstances. During the break people were distracted, and many still are. This is why AZS is trading on low volumes.

Marvellous, clever charts are meaningless when overtaken by events.

Just look at the Looking forward heading in this ann for some perspective.

To accelerate the exploration and development of Andover, Azure has initiated an intensive diamond
    drilling program designed to test the full 1,050m strike extent of mineralisation associated with the VC07 conductor plate, as well testing up-dip and down-dip extensions which could exceed 200m of vertical
    extent of sulphide mineralisation

These guys at AZS are nickel exploration experts.
    The Electromagnetic plate (EM plate) has been shown from above. With the Cosmos find that Tony Rovira was the exploration head, for Jubilee Mines, the EM plate shown from above was small.

It was the VERTICAL EXTENT that was the big thing. $3.1 billion worth of a big thing. Which translated into $23 per share of Jubilee shareholders.

In this case we have considerable length, over 1 km of the mineralisation with the EM conductor plate VC07.
    AND they must have horizontal readings taken from the drill holes.

THAT'S why they confidently talk about the real possibility of exceeding 200m of vertical extent.

Why else would they raise it?

Why else would the company speak of 11 other similar targets to this one at Andover. ELEVEN!

Far from ramping, the company is restricted to JORC statements and they rely on shareholders to intelligently join the dots.

The avalanche of disinformation and distractions seem to be aimed at diverting discussion from the big picture.
    And that puts the current drill results into perspective. Incremental perspective.

Nobody needs to ramp the stock. They aren't. What we're doing is simply pointing out context, the big picture and show up technical analysis for the rear vision driving reality that it is.

I've suggested a separate thread for TA, which is a distraction and does NOT address the context I have pointed out, but the main protagonists will have none of it.

Why would that be? I guess we all have to intelligently join the dots on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.