CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Sheesh, Im away for several weeks and the ccc forum has yet...

1. 174 Posts.
    Sheesh, Im away for several weeks and the ccc forum has yet again degenerated into a tit-for-tat slanging match.

As much as i was entertained with the artistic way in which the insults were worded I must confess I normally log on here for some good, well rounded analysis but instead I feel like I've just walked into Parliament House during question time...

Now, as i have said in the past and i will reiterate here again, everyone has the right to post irrespective of their sentiment... if the mods intended for these forums to be a one way street and only have positive or negative posts then they wouldnt have added that little box below that asks for your sentiment.

Im a firm believer in this company and hold a reasonable amount of shares. All i need is ccc to rise over 9% per year and it trumps both my cash management account and my super fund.
    Am I relatively confident it will rise by the aforementioned amount or more = yes

Do i LIKE hearing what BBB and others with similiar sentiment have to say = NO

Do i WANT to hear what BBB and others with similiar sentiment have to say = YES

Why you may ask? Because I have been saved on several occasions by other posters who on occasions have been the lone voice(s) of dissent who have given some very good reasoning behind their negativity towards a stock and further investigation found merit behind their writings.

I think some of the information pertaining to these warning of dangers with CCC have some basis but i still believe that even if these issues are found to be valid CCC will still be a good little stock in the long run.

For those with good reasoning behind their arguments be it postive or negative keep up the good work.

PS : To d1te71, I randomly chose your post to reply to so please dont feel as though anything here was directed at you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.