XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

Disco"In my very humble opinion, if we can hold off this Euro...

1. 1,334 Posts.
    Disco
    "In my very humble opinion, if we can hold off this Euro crisis, we will retest our market highs before anybody figures out everything is really stuffed as you put it."

Your comments for the ST sentiment of the markets imo are spot on....Last Thursday the ECB came out and bought Italian Bonds...On the one hand...this is negative as it shows lack of confidence in the current sitution in Europe (Italy) improving....On the other hand....by the ECG kicking the can a bit further was well received by the marktet.....

The big ST question now is.....will the market keep buying up this facade or will the market increasingly sit on the fence until it is sorted out....meaning growth

My trading instincts tell me the more people sitting on the fence, the more chance their is that a substantial resistance will build up and the market will keep deflecting to the downside until eventually it will test support.....

Is this what is happening here? the charts and comments here certainly suggest it is....but I was wrong in October and I may well be wrong now.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.