IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

yeah!what's the average human life span allotment as the Bible...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    yeah!

what's the average human life span allotment as the Bible tells it? Three score and ten?

Holding on to IOH, then, should have us all in very posh wheelchairs.

Only joking.

But philosopically, why is it INVARIABLY the share YOU (i.e. we) pick which always sits there, glump. And we start talking "maybe two or three years??" eg. monies tied up = and nothing to do, except maybe sell and move onto the next?

Whilst every other share in creation (mostly those you've read tips or formal industry analysis alerts about, but thought yourself canny enough to have never bought) have charts going immediately vertical - too fast and too late for one to get in on the action. So we sit here and star at our IOH screen - and wonder - what IS Mr. Stokes up to? Only he knows! Well, he and a chosen inner circle.

Keep saying this, and know RIO situation had a bearing, but the minute Glllard/Rudd announced their punitive mining tax
    idiot policy, (and their then deal with the Big 3) this share's price did go from the high $2's and rising back down, plummet, to where it is, and much lower, in very short time. And it's never recovered. The whole industry, big and small, spooked.

No business will thrive under this selective "you are successful so you must be punished) oppressive, ideologically envious and spiteful regime. Mining is no exception. And Australia's last hope.

Not sure I'm prepared to hold. Not forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.