WHC 1.67% $7.67 whitehaven coal limited

Bigger and Better

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Yes we are strongly moving forward ...more and yet more to come from existing mines and opening up a mine bigger than Blackwater ...
    The question is ...What will the Bold Mr Flynn do with these massive cash flows and profits ahead.,,
    A) Solid dividends ..I suggest at least 8% .
    B) Steady buy back program
    C) Develop existing mines and the New Mine.
    E) Buy more Met-coal mines

So we have solid growth and development ,huge cash flow and high rewarding dividends.Where will the Green businesses be? Investing huge amounts in basically structures with Very Poor Economics requiring high continuous investment ..like Automobiles and Aircraft Industries ...all have been for the most part poor investments.Huge capital Investment will be required for the New Green industries and all with Poor Economics ....with the huge continued capital requirements like Aircraft and Automobiles ...and little profits and certainly not throwing off tons of cash like WHC...Fund managers will soon learn ..,"Such Green Investments for the most part will not generate a required return for Pension Funds "and for the most part they will be poor investments with a very small if not negative return on Equity...The Green romance will show little real return.but the industries that supply such requirements for the Green Romance such as energy ,parts ,machinery etc will improve returns ..So there will be money to be made in the support industries ..namely Met Coal, Oil and Gas. So the Green Romance and the rising Demand for energy for information processing and Steel industries and rising demand for Energy coal from Electricity generating utilities will drive the profitability of WHC.

Hello !!! King Coal...Thank you.
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.67
Change
-0.130(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.416B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.75 $7.77 $7.62 $35.67M 4.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 104006 $7.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.69 29647 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.68
  Change
-0.130 ( 1.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.75 $7.76 $7.62 1758191
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.