AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Bigger Challenges, page-19

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

So the conclusion i make from this ann is as follows.
    Fast tracked DSO operation to turn company cash flow positive in short term,
    New appoinments to board to rapid expansion of key managment.
    Dso operation shown to holders in page 2
    Numerous.... i say numerous off take/ jv options on the table to aquire the asset.... this only possible because RM somehow found a way to keep Axiom free from any JV or farm in when the chips were down... amazing position to be in.
    a forgotten sister in this whole battle is the asset across the water..... the bungsule tenement, this tenement Dwarfs Isabel and for the first time in Years there is a LOT of mention of it in the newsletter, with landowners all knowing each other and Axiom already engaged with them prior to the injunction i would suspect we will be on the ground VERY soon going off the new information issued here.
    Cash will work in with whatver agreements come online in short term.
    Landowners still onside and word is that other landowners have now heard the story and are approaching Axiom for the same deal...... take it as you like....but thats what i am hearing....i always said this case was bigger than SMM vs Axiom...... SMM have a MASSIVE placement in South Pacific and have a hell of a lot to lose if landowners are going to start asking to % of profits.
    Page 2 showing Isabel went down to 12m???? since when did this come out??? Grades increasing with depth????? VERY INTERESTING!!
    We are shown on page 3 that axiom is working with the gov regarding the tenement and on "Other" things....
    This is new..... what u up 2 RM??? you going to Buy Gold Ridge like i always thought???
    W.G..... we can argue 4 hours....but the truth is i could be totally wrong and it could be a flop... ill wait 4 assayed results before continuing.... i will mention though that we have staff on the ground that discovered Porgera and they seem more excited about W.G....... time will tell.

Finally....
    In the past Axiom has been slack regarding updates and news....we have in these 3 pages the next 12 months handed to us in point for in black and white, go back and have a read.... very interesting.

Either way,
    thanks Axiom for the update and keep it coming....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.