STM 10.0% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

not trying to ramp across forums and I do like AVI and own...

1. 46 Posts.
    not trying to ramp across forums and I do like AVI and own shares. Thought I'd take up unhedged challenge to provide him with a company equal to AVI.
    AOH is capitaliseed at 95 mill. It is about to mine (1st half 2012) in Finland which is supportive ( 8 MILLION GRANT), has low sovereign risk and has major smelting and mining equipment close by ie Agnico, Anglo American Inmet to name a few. Thus skilled workers are also available and the corporate tax rate is 26%.They have aquired a disused processing plant that just needs refurbishment. Because of this capex for the mine to production is just 39 million. DFS is due this year. operating cost for production is expected to be $1.33/lb. As well as this this is further potential with more exploration.
    In Australia Aoh 100% owns Roseby, one of the largest undeveloped copper deposits in Australia with .9 million T contained copper and planned production of 40000 t p.a. The company has planned a drilling program over the next 12 mths to double the resource and xstrata is drilling below to gain an option of purchasing 51% of the project, excluding some areas where JORC is already defined.
    I do not know much about management but they seem to get mixed reviews on hc depending on how long the stock has been owned.

Food for thought as I think these are both great companies with huge potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $12.24K 1.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 12766005 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2287075 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.