AQX 7.69% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

Why don't you sell them instead of complaining all the time?...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Why don't you sell them instead of complaining all the time? This company has great assets. Despite what many of the downrampers say, the company has an excellent team of experts that are engaged by the company including none other than John Holliday co-founder of Cadia.

It really is like listening to a broken record with all this wingeing. Do you realise it's not Andy Buxton or Dale McCabe that decides where to drill and how deep to drill, its the expert team that provides the guidance and recommendations?

These people are also on the payroll. They've continued to explore the opportunities and with every hole, they drill they get a better understanding of the geology.

Many major discoveries drill thousands of meters drilling before they delineate the rich targets. Sometimes they miss them because they don't drill deep enough. Sometimes they miss them because they have misunderstood the geological alignment, this is part of the exploration. The bottom line the company has some very prospective opportunities. Blind Freddy knows that.

Had they hit the motherlode and discovered holes with 30g /tonne in the last drill program at Horn, everyone would be jumping out of their jocks. What the recent drilling at Horn Island has proven is there are gold outside areas where it had not yet been explored. That is a bonus.

If they can raise more capital to do more drilling and we hit something big at Horn Island, Fiji or NSW we will be off the races and with the uptick in the value we can raise more capital at a less dilutive price and we just might hit another motherlode and we could well be owners of a company worth hundreds of millions. The constant down ramping ignores the amount of exploratory work that has been achieved over the last 3-4 years. I have a sizeable holding and right now I'm underwater several hundred thousand $$$'s but I am still convinced we have some great assets. And for the record I know for a fact Andy Buxton isn't holidaying in Fiji, they've been working closely with the locals and the local team to prepare a further work program that might also prove to be another highly prospective asset.

Constant down ramping just means we all get diluted out of sight with every capital raise. We need more supportive shareholders and fewer of the four of five constant downrampers. Downrampers it's time for you to all move on! Instead of posting lists of the top shareholders, why don't you post your own names as protestors? Maybe some of the more loyal shareholders will buy you out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $173 28.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5847351 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1420968 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.