AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

Bigger picture, page-12

1. 1,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    lol “the downramping” or in the case as some of us holders would call it “fact checking the bullshit” being sprouted by management, is the reason where in this mess. Ffs now I’ve heard it all, 3-4 posters who don’t like the lies being told and the countless stories being promised have commented on a forum so now the company has gone from 4cents to .3 of a cent in under 2 years.

It’s a great company, Andy really is great, yes he has to outsource everything because he can do stuff all, to everybody else, but if we’d hit something with these last 3 holes we could have been millionaires… ffs please stop your embarrassing yourself.

as I’ve said numerous times we have potentially great assets what we don’t have is great management, nor great communication and the proof is in the pudding ie the share price.

I haven’t sold one frigging share so it’s not me pushing it down infact I’ve added at every raise available and then averaged out again to get my cost down as low as it can be and I too am now down over 100k.

but no it’s our fault we are tanking ourselves. It’s not even the admission of guilt by management themselves to lower directors fees that still doesn’t result in some people working out where the problem is.

so okay then, what’s going to happen now……

definitely a CR what’s that going to be at .2 or .1 with an option or not?

how much are we going to raise? To do what by when? With what rig? Cause most crews and rigs would be booked. How many holes? How much in management fees in this period? Any of management stumping up in the raise?

so many questions, management with zero answers but it must be the downrampers who took us to this price. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.