IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

bigger than dendreon

1. 3,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Whilst I will probably get moderated for this post, I thought I would remind people of the Inside Wall Street article published in October 2011 titled "Is This Tiny Aussie Biotech the Next Dendreon".

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/investing/inside-wall-street-is-this-tiny-aussie-biotech-thenextdendreo/19662217/

Just one quote from the article:

"If CVac succeeds in its goals, Prima could be as big if not bigger than Dendreon. That's because CVac is "directed toward the mucin-1 antigen and may target other cancers that overexpress mucin-1, such as ovarian, breast, lung, colon and pancreatic cancer," says Kolbert. The potential market for the full range of mucin-1 targeting those therapies, if successful, "would likely be several times larger than the market for Provenge," says National Securities' Kolbert.

Stuart Roberts, an analyst at Southern Cross Securities in Sydney, Australia, says the upcoming Phase IIb and Phase III clinical trials will potentially provide the catalyst "to unlock the commercial revenues to Prima BioMed through licensing deals that would yield upfront and milestone payments, as well as royalties."

Stay patient people...the rewards will come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.