RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Hi Everyone, Thanks to those that replied to my post it was...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks to those that replied to my post it was appreciated. However, I didn't actually get an answer to my main question. So with some further information I have found, I may get an answer this time.

Red Valley, western Utah, unless it is somewhere else, it would seem is, checking topology maps, actually at an altitude of between 5300 feet and 5400 feet. So call it around 5350 feet. This is approximately 1,631 metres. Red Valley is also at a latitude of approximately 38.85 degrees north of the equator.

Clayton Valley, Nevada is at 4,265 feet, which is about 1300 metres. It is at a latitude of 37.74 degrees north of the equator.

Trust me that degrees of latitude can make a difference when in elevated places and how weather behaves and for how long, when further from the equator.

To get some perspective for us here in Australia, Mt Hotham resort is at 1,861 metres (6,100 feet approx.) at a latitude of 36.97 degrees south of the equator. Mt Kosciuszko is 2,228 metre (7,309 feet approx.) at a latitude of 36.46 degrees south of the equator.

My reason for asking, is that most of western north America is at altitudes we don't even think of, that is generally above 4,000 feet and higher in many places, and quite regularly higher than our highest peak, which affects their weather and access, due to winter snows etc. Very different from Australia. Their significantly high country creates it own weather patterns, and winter can be longer than we have here.

From what I know from being there, is that altitudes around 4,000 feet will definitely get significant snow, and even lower altitudes at higher latitudes will get significant snow.

So worth asking the question on how access to the site will be managed for the project? Can it be confirmed it isn't an issue?

We know about our wet season in the north, and other places around the world, but other places have weather issues as well, as no where is perfect, so something to consider.

My original question, is Red Valley in western Utah, and given its elevation, does it have any weather issues with progressing development of the project?

Therefore, is there a time factor involved, and do we need to wait till winter passes in the northern hemisphere, before anything really significant can be achieved?

Anyone who can answer sensibly would be appreciated, as I can't seem to find out much information at this point about the project, besides comparisons to the 'twin' project, which doesn't tell me much about the RMX project.

Just asking, so I can work out a sensible time line on expected progress. Thanks.

Cheers
    gsm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 126990817 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 134344008 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ 1140000
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.