RMX 0.00% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

I find it best to look at the 10min chart rather than the daily...

1. 6,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    I find it best to look at the 10min chart rather than the daily because there was so much volatility that the daily doesn't show this it just shows it went up high, opened low and closed in between but gives a distorted view of today's trading.

10min Chart.

In Oversold territory with the MACD.

Volume spiked in the later arvo as it almost ran back up around the 2.1 and 2.2 level but then dropped off significantly beforehand and afterward for the rest of the day with little selling pressure and buyers waiting for things to settle before buying again now.

Bounced off 2c a few times and was holding up strongly, could see it drop on some low volume as a few nervous holders sell after seeing it drop off or some risk traders sell in the morning for a loss if there's not a lot of demand.

Not expecting too much demand but could be wrong, I think pro-traders and investors will let it drop and flush out any weak hands. Next support level is 1.9c and 1.8c and then comes in the gap at 1.6c which it might look to close but it did gap up twice and Breakaway gaps don't usually drop back to close.

Solid accumulation and soaking all day from 2c+ and the entire register has churned over in the last two days alone, so many are holding from significantly higher positions now which should give a solid base.

Could see a potential Shakeout attempted to as noted above, flush out any weak holders before making the next rise to 3c+

I'm now looking to accumulate for the proper re-rate.

$6.9m MC with $2m Cash is very cheap for a lithium stock and it will continue getting more interest as drilling nears, could likely reach a $15m-$20m MC before drilling starts which is what many other lithium stocks have reached and currently are without drilling.

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 9.05.41 PM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 49845498 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 119184255 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.