NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

biggest coal rerate right here in coming days

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Well folks since I last looked at a computer in a different spot in the world it seems we are only a few days away from realising the juicier facts about our coals washability

There has been some pretty good posting going on here to all of you so I am proud that there are some decent brains on this one- whether being an opitimist or pessimist some are throwing darts in the dark and that is fair enough as it adds to the excitment for those on board

The small little selloff we are seeing stands to show me that we have sold support apart from those who trade for pips which is normal

Make no mistake that COAL is on the verge of having a big rerating as it gains in popularity amoungst investors and the competition amoungst the buyers will heat up more into this year meaning higher prices for both coking and thermal

People should be reminded that this is a micro cap stock on the verge of proving something decent

As a gauge it is always wise to look into the fundamentals of what we have in comparison to our peers
    To the likes of MOU they have proven resource in JORC category with upgrade soon and few weeks will be approved a mining licence so they are on their way but their coal is not as good as ours
    The other AKM has had alot of interest lately and moving sp but they have a real negative being huge CAPEX costs to setup infastructure while we will not

NRU are not that far away from having a JORC which is immediately sellable in offtake to anyone who wants to cough up

Also the 10% of coal washable thing is BS thats just people trying to accumulate more from weak hands

AKM has proven 9.5% ash AFTER WASHING
    MOU has 13.8%
    ATU has 9.6% AFTER WASHING
    XANADU has 25% (another exchange)
    GUF has 10%
    BANPUMIN HAS 21.3%
    SOUTH GOBI has 8-19%

NRU will have its coal somewhere amoungst all of these other plays but ontop of that we have the highest rated Calorific rating out of all of them and that stands for something big and the buyers know this
    As stated earlier China has many plants already in place and the expertise to do the washing themselves

Other advantages which stand for more big positives are that we have one of the lowest moisture % of them all which increases available carbon

We have the lowest Volatile Matter -this increases the yeild of the coal

We have one of the lowest Sulphur % out of them all
    This ontop of close infastructure, market next door, low capex and opex costs and very efficient dedicated management

If things go well in coming days it wouldn't surprise me that this will be trading at $50-80m m/c not near 10m
    I think that daytraders and long termers will all be happy with this one as it is the pick of the bunch in my books
    only days to go....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.