APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I really feel the market was too distracted today by worrying...

1. 1,243 Posts.
    I really feel the market was too distracted today by worrying about Wall Street to really bother seeing the magnitude of this announcement and what the implications are.

1. When the BHP testwork is complete the Test Plant is now booked for the next 9 months...ie, booked AND paid for until April 2008.
    2. While the OST testing is important it is only going to result in one or two plants, this testwork WILL result in approx 170 plants if they like what they see.
    3. The approx 170 plants CAN be built simultaneously if MultiServ decide it appropriate, if they tell their clients it's worth it then it'll get built fast, they are well trusted by the whole steel industry.
    4. APG will be free-carried into all of these plants! If they only get 5% from each that would be $85mil per annum...thats a SP of over $2 based on PE of 15! (pure guessing based on only a $10mil profit from each plant of which APG get 5% - if the $10mil was APG's share from a plant then...........oooo, not going to go there.......)
    5. The DRI tech is going to be worth potentially millions and millions to MultiServ and if BHP want to take it off them they will fight them......a bidding war....NICE.

There is ONLY upside to this and it is a very blue upside.

and the best bit.........

.....it's all from the technology they found by accident whilst tinkering in their spare time...........

Boys and girls, if we stay a stand alone company, my bold prediction based on nothing but hot air and wild guessing.......APG is a $5 stock within 4 years.

THATS HUGE !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.